Welcome to the PrimeTravel Services, Inc. ('PrimeTravel Services, Inc.') Web site located at https://www.primetravel.com ('Site'). The following terms and conditions ('Terms') govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 18 years of age, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately. The Site must not be used by children under 13 years of age.
- Use of the Site and Registration. We welcome the accessing, viewing, or using of the content, materials, or services available on or through this Site for personal use in accordance with these Terms. Do not use the Site or Site Material (as defined below) for your commercial purposes without our written consent. The Site may allow you to access certain content, services, products or benefits, including purchasing certain products or services from the Site, by registering to become a member ('Member'). In order to become a Member on the Site, you must click to agree to these Terms, and will then be asked to select a user name and password. You may be required to provide PrimeTravel Services, Inc. with certain information about yourself including some types of personally identifying information such as your name, email and location. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party (including any of your employees or family members) and maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. may reject any Member registration for any reason whatsoever, or for no reason, and may suspend or terminate a Member's account or its ability to use any services on the Site for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing PrimeTravel Services, Inc. with untrue or inaccurate information about itself, its organization, for infringement upon PrimeTravel Services, Inc.'s proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
- 1.1 As a Member on the Site, in addition to the other obligations and restrictions set forth herein, you agree that you:
- 1.1.1 May not use the Site if you are not able to contract or are under the age of 18, are suspended from the Site, or are not credit worthy, as determined in PrimeTravel Services, Inc.'s sole and absolute discretion;
- 1.1.2 post content that imposes an unreasonable amount of material on the system or is in an irrelevant, inappropriate or unsolicited category or area on the Site;
- 1.1.3 engage in any unlawful multi-level marketing activities, including a pyramid scheme;
- 1.1.4 solicit login information or access an account belonging to other Members;
- 1.1.5 provide false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself or transfer your account to someone else without PrimeTravel Services, Inc.'s permission;
- 1.1.6 create more than one personal account;
- 1.1.7 create another account without PrimeTravel Services, Inc.'s permission, if PrimeTravel Services, Inc. disabled your current account;
- 1.1.8 fail to disclose any relationship you may have with PrimeTravel Services, Inc. should you be paid by PrimeTravel Services, Inc. as an employee, blogger or the like for your comments on the Site; or
- 1.1.9 post anyone else's identifying documents or sensitive financial information on the Site.
- Proprietary Rights. As between any user and PrimeTravel Services, Inc., PrimeTravel Services, Inc. owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components, audio clips, video clips, software and software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site ('Site Material'), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Material. All Site Material is protected pursuant to United States copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. As between any user and PrimeTravel Services, Inc., all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. or its affiliates, licensors, service providers or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site, other than the right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
- Unauthorized Activities. You agree that you will not use the Site for (a) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any laws (including import, export and copyright laws); (b) modifying, adapting or hacking into the Site or for modifying another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PrimeTravel Services, Inc.; (c) uploading, posting, hosting, or transmitting unsolicited email, SMSs, 'spam' messages, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature; (d) contacting any other user of the Site who has requested not to be contacted; (e) stalking or harassing anyone; or (f) attempting to gain unauthorized access to PrimeTravel Services, Inc.'s computer system or engaging in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or any services provided through the Site. You further agree not to modify, distribute, copy, exchange, disseminate, archive, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, retransmit, publish by hard copy or electronic means, adapt, edit, compile or create derivative works of the Site Material or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any purpose without prior written approval from PrimeTravel Services, Inc.. You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of the Site Material could cause irreparable harm to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. and that in the event of such unauthorized use, PrimeTravel Services, Inc. shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Materials Submitted to the Site. The Site may allow you to contribute content, information, text, files, graphics, personal listings, messages, reviews, notes, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, and commentary by other users to the Site ('User Content'). Failure to comply with these Terms, including any Rules of Conduct, may result in immediate removal of any User Content. By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; (c) be defamatory, libelous or trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing; (d) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise imply an affiliate with a person or entity or is generally false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative or constitutes a 'bait and switch'; (e) be obscene, child pornographic, or indecent; (f) violate any community or Internet standard; (g) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or that facilitate or enable such or that are intended to do any of the foregoing; (h) constitute misappropriation of any trade secret or know-how; or (i) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party.
- 5.1 Upon your submission of User Content or any other material or information toPrimeTravel Services, Inc., you grant PrimeTravel Services, Inc. a worldwide, perpetual, non-terminable, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license to access, use, distribute, perform, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, and to permit others to access, use, distribute, perform, reproduce, display, modify and create derivative works based upon the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. may refuse to post or remove User Content from the Site that violates any of the warranties provided in the preceding paragraph or for any reason. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. shall not be responsible for changes, modifications, or removal of any User Content that you submit to the Site. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure in Section 12 of these Terms.
- Third Party Web Sites and Content. The Site is available for informational purposes only, and parties other than PrimeTravel Services, Inc. may provide products, services or content on the Site. Additionally, the Site contains links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. does not endorse or recommend the products or services of a particular third party entity, and neither PrimeTravel Services, Inc. nor its licensors, suppliers, or service providers make any guarantees, warranties or representations regarding any content, information or materials located on the Site or the quality of the products or services provided by any third parties on the Site. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. and its licensors, suppliers and service providers are in no way responsible for any products or services requested by you through the Site, or from any third party whose information was obtained through the Site. Any agreement entered into between you and a third party located on the Site is independent of PrimeTravel Services, Inc. and the terms and rights of such agreement is your sole responsibility. It is your individual responsibility to make any investigation that you feel may be necessary or appropriate before entering into any online or offline transaction with any registered user of the Site, or any third party. Use of the Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through the Site is entirely at your own risk. Neither PrimeTravel Services, Inc. nor its licensors, service providers or suppliers recommend and each expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of third parties' websites is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. and its licensors, service providers and suppliers do not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised on the Site. You understand that PrimeTravel Services, Inc. may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Privacy Statement. Any personal information that you provide to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. on the Site is subject to our Privacy Statement. Which is incorporated into these Terms by reference, as if set forth fully herein. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. via the Site or Internet electronic mail cannot be guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name. Alternatively, you may contact PrimeTravel Services, Inc. by regular mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 201-825-1600.
- Disclaimer. PrimeTravel Services, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers and suppliers are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Site Material, User Content, links, advertisements or other items contained within the Site. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. reserves the right to immediately remove any Site Material or User Content for any reason or for no reason. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. cannot and does not review all communications made on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any User Content, Site Material, the Site or the products or services made available in connection with the Site, including registration information or profile information for a Member, or information posted to the ratings and messaging features at any time, with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of Site Material or User Content and that you may not rely on such Site Material or User Content. Travelers should review any applicable travel prohibitions, warnings and advisories issued by the United States Government or other authorities prior to booking travel to any destinations. Such information may be found at the following third party websites, among others: www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.faa.gov, www.customs.gov and www.cdc.gov.
- 9.1 THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS AND USER CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON, IN, AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, AND THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE 'AS IS' AND 'WITH ALL FAULTS.' USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALTHOUGH PrimeTravel Services, Inc. OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE CERTAIN TRAVEL RECOMMENDATIONS OR ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEMBERS AND USERS, NEITHER PrimeTravel Services, Inc. NOR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDER OR SUPPLIERS REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATION IS SAFE, ADVISABLE, OR WITH RISK, AND PrimeTravel Services, Inc., AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH TRAVEL.
- 9.2 PrimeTravel Services, Inc. AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ACCURACY, INCLUDING ANY INACCURACIES RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE REGARDING HOTELS AND AMENITIES, AIRFARE, CRUISES, CAR OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION, PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND GENERAL PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND EFFORT WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, AND THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS WITH YOU.
- Liability. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY OR DOES RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY OPINIONS APPEARING ON THE SITE), REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR PrimeTravel Services, Inc. OR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PrimeTravel Services, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ITS SUPPLIER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN CONNECTION WITH, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE SITE, USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS ON, IN, AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU DURING THE PRECEDING YEAR FOR USE OF THE SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PrimeTravel Services, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). If you are dissatisfied with the Site, or with any of these Terms, or feel PrimeTravel Services, Inc. has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify PrimeTravel Services, Inc. and its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, service providers, suppliers or contractors ('PrimeTravel Services, Inc. Indemnitees') against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings ('Claims') arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site or services obtained through the Site, your fraud, violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site, (except to the extent attributable to PrimeTravel Services, Inc.), or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold PrimeTravel Services, Inc. Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and attorneys' disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of PrimeTravel Services, Inc..
- 11.1 PrimeTravel Services, Inc. or its licensors, service providers or suppliers may assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If PrimeTravel Services, Inc. or its licensors, service providers or suppliers do not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to PrimeTravel Services, Inc., subject to the right of PrimeTravel Services, Inc. to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
- Internet Security. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. will use reasonable commercial efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within our reasonable control. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
- Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please send to PrimeTravel Services, Inc. at email@example.com a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: 'The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.'
- Changes to these Terms. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms and the date of the most recent version will appear on this page. Although PrimeTravel Services, Inc. will post a notice of any such changes, it is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been any changes to these Terms and to review such changes. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Terms since their last visit. PrimeTravel Services, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to this Site with or without notice in the event that you violate these Terms, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and PrimeTravel Services, Inc. with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without reference to its conflict of law rules; provided, however, that the terms of any applicable law now or hereafter enacted that is based on, derived from, similar to, or connected with the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act drafted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws shall not apply except to the extent that the law expressly prohibits alteration by these terms of the applicability of one or more sections of the law. BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, OR USING THE SITE, SERVICES, SITE MATERIAL, CONTENT, OR ANY WORKS ON THE SITE, YOU CONSENT AND AGREE TO (A) THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN BURLINGTON COUNTY, NEW JERSEY; (B) ACCEPT SERVICE OF PROCESS BY PERSONAL DELIVERY OR MAIL; AND (C) IRREVOCABLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AND ANY JURISDICTIONAL AND VENUE DEFENSES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE.
- Miscellaneous. The Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. Without limiting anything else, PrimeTravel Services, Inc. makes no representation that the Site, Site Materials, User Content, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. You may not acquire goods, services or software through the Site if: (a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or if you are on the United States of America Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the United States of America Commerce Department's Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List; or (b) you intended to supply the acquired goods, services or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (or a national or resident of one of those countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Unverified List or Entity List. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of PrimeTravel Services, Inc. to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. No person or entity not party to this agreement will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms or any provision hereof. When used herein, the words 'includes' and 'including' and their syntactical variations shall be deemed followed by the words 'without limitation.'
PASSPORT ONLINE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
Passport Online, Inc., ("Passport Online") welcomes you. Passport Online provides content and services available to you on the Passport Online site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com) (or any part thereof), any site that Passport Online hosts (or any part thereof), and any site that uses Passport Online's Web hosting tools and services (the "Sites") subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Passport Online respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. In addition to this Site, Passport Online does host a variety of web sites and provides third parties with Passport Online web hosting services and tools. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, on these Sites, please provide Passport Online's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Passport Online's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Passport Online, Inc.
9786 SW Nimbus Avenue
Beaverton, OR, 97008
By phone: 503-626-7766
By fax: 503-626-8676
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITES
Passport Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Passport Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites.
CONTACTS WITH SITE ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Passport Online shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
The Sites may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Passport Online has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Passport Online is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
GRAPHIC AND TEXTUAL CONTENT
Graphic and textual content included with or originating from Passport Online and its associated products may be via direct ownership control or licensed by or to Passport Online, Inc. Use and re-distribution of this content outside of Passport Online and its associated products is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PASSPORT ONLINE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PASSPORT ONLINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Passport Online may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by posting a revised TOS on this site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com).
The Passport Online trademarks and service marks and other Passport Online logos and product and service names are trademarks of Passport Online (the "Passport Online Marks"). Without Passport Online's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Passport Online Marks.
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Passport Online and governs your use of the Sites, superseding any prior agreements between you and Passport Online with respect to the Sites.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Passport Online shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Passport Online agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Multnomah County, Oregon.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Passport Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.